The FAA updates data every 28 days (every 4th Thursday) and a new data cycle begins on Thursday. We’ve now merged the FAA’s data with our proprietary ChartData and enabled downloads of the ChartData for the new cycle.
We update ChartData several days in advance of each cycle start date so you can download it early. All US data was made available earlier this week. EU data will be available shortly.
In addition to our usual ChartData, we just added nearly 5,000 new US airport diagrams — “Seattle Avionics Diagrams.” They are now available to Dynon SkyView users and to pilots using FlyQ Online, our web-based flight planning system for the PC and Mac. They’ll be available to FlyQ EFB users the moment version 2.2 is released by Apple. Read more about these exciting new diagrams.
If you haven’t already done so, please be sure to update your ChartData before you fly.
- In FlyQ EFB: Tap the ChartData Manager icon (the “down arrow” icon), review which states you have selected, then tap Update Now.
- In FlyQ Pocket: Select the Downloads tab on the bottom of the screen and tap Update Now.
- In FlyQ Online: Nothing to download. Just go to http://flyq.seattleavionics.com and the new data is automatically used.
- For apps and devices that use our Data Manager, run the Data Manager (or select Settings from the little icon at the lower right corner of your Windows screen) and tap Update Now.
- In Voyager, select Update Data from the Tools menu then choose the All Monthly ChartData item.
If you need to renew your subscription, click the appropriate link below: