Version 2.2 of FlyQ EFB introduces unrivaled support for search and rescue missions.
For some time, we’ve included the three most common search grids (gridded sectionals, Cell, GARS). Version 2.2 augments that with automatic creation of 9 different search patterns — more than any app or device we’re aware of. Even better, innovative all-new features make planning a search mission easier than ever before.
Key routing features:
- 9 patterns: Parallel, Creeping Line, Sector, CAP Grid (specialized parallel), Expanding Square, Circle, Square, Circle (Photographic), and Square (Photographic).
- Preview window that clearly shows patterns based on the desired parameters.
- Generalized ability to specify corners of a cell as well as the cell center.
- For Parallel and Creeping line, save time by using Start at and End at points that automatically compute DTK and number of legs.
- One-click ability to add a four-corner overflight route before the main pattern.
- Very detailed documentation in our revised Pilot’s Guide (pages 80-98).