It gives me great pleasure to announce FlyQ Pocket for Android version 2.2 is available today.
FlyQ Pocket is a great aviation app for all pilots. It’s packed with powerful features that every pilot needs to make that all important ‘go or no-go’ decision before flight.
Best of all, it’s free! It’s part of our commitment to give back to the aviation community.
No other app or web site offers all theses powerful features in a simple to use package. Seattle Avionics pioneered the ‘Rule of Two’ ease-of-use. Navigating the app is quick and easy.
FlyQ Pocket is complete with everything a pilot needs. Here’s the highlights:
- METAR/TAF (continuously updated)
- Tap-to-Dial Realtime WX (ASOS/AWOS/ATIS)
- 200+ Weather Graphics (with animation)
- Flight Plan Routing (Direct, Airways, Wind/Fuel)
- FAA Flight Plan Filing (DUATS or Lockheed)
- Full FAA Legal Briefing (Area and Route)
- Fuel Prices (MOGAS, 100LL, Jet A)
- Airport Diagrams (700+ FAA and 4700+ Seattle Avionics Diagrams)
- Airport Directory (A/FD & AOPA)
“We’re thrilled to have the app back under our own brand name once again” said Keith Russo, Seattle Avionics VP. FlyQ Pocket started out life as ‘FreeFlight’ under Seattle Avionics brand. It was later branded for AOPA under a 3 year license agreement. FlyQ Pocket for Android was the last of the apps to be rebranded.
Seattle Avionics FlyQ Pocket is available for Apple iPhone/iPad and Google Android devices.