Flight Planning now automatically adds fuel stops based on lowest prices, looks for recently cleared ATC routes for IFR flights, allows Layover Time during fuel stops, and makes it much easier to change flight plan altitudes. It also includes important fixes for Avidyne users (restores ADS-B and flight plan transfer features) and other fixes. See the revised Pilot’s Guide for more details.
Most of the new flight planning features are also available in the new release of FlyQ Online for your PC or Mac.
What’s New in 3.1
- ADDED: Automatic fuel stop planning based on lowest prices!
- ADDED: Automatically shows a list of recently cleared IFR flight plans when creating an IFR plan
- ADDED: Full iPhone X support
- ADDED: Full Leiods (1800wxbrief) login support (add your Leidos Username in Settings/Pilots)
- ADDED: Ability to set Layover time at fuel stops
- ADDED: Can request weather briefings in either Raw (coded) or Translated format
- FIX: Avidyne ADS-B and Flight Plan transfer features restored
To upgrade from an existing iPad or iPhone installation:
Go to the App Store icon on your iPad or iPhone and select the Updates tab. Click the Update button next to FlyQ EFB. Note: If your device is set to automatically update apps, you may see an Open button rather than Update because the new version has already been installed.
To download to a new iPad or iPhone:
Go to the App Store icon on your iPhone or iPad, select the Search tab, enter FlyQ EFB.