On Friday we released FlyQ EFB version 3.1.1. As the numbering may imply, this is a bug-fix release only; no new features.
The following was fixed in 3.1.1 (6/21/18):
- FIX: Sporadic crash during startup if certain map layers are on
- FIX: Weather briefings not properly refreshed for offline flight plans
- FIX: Minor layout issue with METARs and TAFs
- FIX: Fuel stops added in some cases even when not requested
- FIX: Grid layer does not release memory properly
What’s New in 3.1 (5/31/18):
- ADDED: Automatic fuel stop planning based on lowest prices!
- ADDED: Automatically shows a list of recently cleared IFR flight plans when creating an IFR plan
- ADDED: Full iPhone X support
- ADDED: Full Leiods (1800wxbrief) login support (add your Leidos Username in Settings/Pilots)
- ADDED: Ability to set Layover time at fuel stops
- ADDED: Can request weather briefings in either Raw (coded) or Translated format
- FIX: Avidyne ADS-B and Flight Plan transfer features restored
To upgrade from an existing iPad or iPhone installation:
Go to the App Store icon on your iPad or iPhone and select the Updates tab. Click the Update button next to FlyQ EFB. Note: If your device is set to automatically update apps, you may see an Open button rather than Updatebecause the new version has already been installed.
To download to a new iPad or iPhone:
Go to the App Store icon on your iPhone or iPad, select the Search tab, enter FlyQ EFB.