FlyQ EFB 4.5.1 is now available. It includes bug fixes and improvements to last week’s initial (and massive) FlyQ EFB 4.5 release.
FIXED: Crash on Alaskan ADS-B radar
FIXED: Crash when selecting certain SIDs or STARs
FIXED: Crash when selecting a Flight without a track
FIXED: Crash if Camera is not enabled in AR view
FIXED: PIREP date display not formatted correctly
FIXED: Icing layer does not refresh correctly on some Timeline movements
CHANGED: Legend improved to clarify AGL vs MSL and simplify Cloud Bases range
FIXED: HITS boxes not always displayed properly in 3D view
FIXED: Traffic ring does not move unless ADS-B traffic is present
How to Get FlyQ EFB 4.5.1?
Check to see if you already have it
You may already have FlyQ EFB 4.5.1. if you have your device set to automatically update to new app versions. Check which version you have by:
- Start FlyQ EFB
- Tap the Settings button (gear icon at the top of the app)
- Look at the top right of the Settings screen. If you see v4.5.1 you already have it.
If you already have FlyQ EFB on your iPad/iPhone:
- Go to the App Store on your device.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, tap your picture (it probably has a red number).
- Scroll down the screen and look for the Available Updates section.
- Find FlyQ EFB.
- If you see Open, it’s already downloaded and simply tap Open to fire it up.
- If you see Update, tap it to download then use Open when that appears.
If it’s not on your iPad or iPhone:
- If you’re reading this on an iPad or iPhone, just click here to download. Otherwise…
- Go to the App Store on your iPad or iPhone.
- Select the Search tab.
- Type FlyQ EFB in the search field at the top of the screen.
- Tap FlyQ EFB when it appears as you type.
- Click Get or Download.