Seattle Avionics has approved the use of Apple iOS and iPadOS version 13.5.1 with current versions of FlyQ EFB for iPad/iPhone, and FlyQ InSight for iPhone/iPad.
How to find the version number for FlyQ EFB
- Open FlyQ EFB
- Go to the Settings screen (gear icon)
- The version number is located at the top right. Example: v4.5.2
How to find the version number for Apple iOS
- Open the iPhone/iPad “Settings” app
- Go to “General”
- Go to “About”
- The iOS version number is under ‘Version’. Example: 13.5.1
How to update a Seattle Avionics app
- Open the App Store app
- Go to ‘Updates’ screen (bottom right)
- Look for FlyQ app icon and tap on ‘UPDATE’
How to update Apple iOS
- Open the Settings app
- Go to General
- Go to Software Update
- Tap on ‘Download and Install’
*Please note that beta (aka “test”) versions of Apple iOS or iPad OS are not finished, have not been fully tested, and contains bugs. Seattle Avionics does not provide support for devices that have been ‘jail broken’ or that is using beta versions of Apple iOS/iPad OS.
For a timely response to questions, comments, or feedback, please contact us at: email@example.com. Our team will be happy to assist you.